September 03, 2010

Editorial: Mobile Sensors on Postal Trucks Revisited

Editorial: Mobile Sensors on Postal Trucks Revisited | ePostal News: "Last week I took a look at some ideas that Michael J. Ravnitzky, a lawyer at the US Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) who, acting as in his capacity as a private citizen and enquiring mind, set down in a paper outlining how the USPS might employ a variety of sensors and other data collection devices mounted on postal vehicles to generate new revenue. Some of my article was decidedly tongue-in-cheek and I even ribbed him a bit about how far out I thought some of his ideas might be. Well, my teasing notwithstanding, I got a very gracious note from him – probably more gracious than my snarky article deserved – thanking EPN for the exposure and offering a few corrections that I promised to pass along"

No comments: