March 01, 2010

USPS Statement for Response to Media Inquiries Only Regarding the National Reassessment Process : PostalReporter News Blog

USPS Statement for Response to Media Inquiries Only Regarding the National Reassessment Process : PostalReporter News Blog

The non-tax supported U.S. Postal Service views the safety and well being of its employees as its top priority. In situations where employees have been injured on the job, we make every attempt to provide necessary work that meets their physical limitations until they are able to return to their regular work assignment

1 comment:

barbpassage said...

thats balony.they make every attempt to get rid of employees they cant use as they please. i was recently sent to a nrp meeting. i have a serious health issue that was not caused by my employment at the po/.they screwed around with my fmla and kept denying my fmla.they sent me to one of their quack doctors for a second opinion. he said there was nothing wrong with me---that it was all in my head.in the meantime they kept laying discipline on me for attendance in an effort to fire me. i fled a formal complaint with the eeoc. i was sent to a real doctor who reported i was worse off than my doctor had said. the po still denied my fmla. my case went to trial in detroit last year. i was awarded exactly what i asked for---fifty thousand dollars and attorney fees.the union wasnt worth two cents as far as reprenting me all the way up to the b-team. bunch of puppets.i hired a lawyer or else id of been fired--even though ive been at the post office for thirty years. also----each manager that testified lied all through the trial.the judge wrote this in her final decision.too bad these rogues arent thrown in jail for perjury.